How to prevent sticking without non-stick coating?
– Our cookware does not apply any non-stick coating, but its heat surround technology & 3-Ply base provide consistent and even heat distribution, eliminate hotspots effectively, and hence achieve natural stick resistance. Although not as non-stick as the coating, it is satisfactorily stick resistant if SEASONED and CARED properly.
– Season your fry pan and saute pan before the first use to reduce the chance of sticking.
– Leave your food dry at room temperature. Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
– Don’t cook above Medium heat (approx. 248F, 120C).
– Do not turn the food too soon. An exception is food like diced vegetables which need constant stir to prevent burning.
– Keep your pan clean and dry after each use.
Residue from previous cooking is a common cause of sticking.